Natural solution for Pond Pollution with Yucca
Production of toxic gases like Ammonia, Hydrogen sulphide, Sulphur dioxide,
Methane, Carbon monoxide etc is very common in aquaculture ponds though
good managemental practices are applied. Out of all the toxic pollunants
AMMONIA is very dangerous and generates regularly in aqua ponds. Periodical
elimination of toxic gases is highly essential in aquaculture ponds for successful
The best and accurate solution for control of pond pollution (especially Ammonia)
is with Yucca Schidigera either by powder or liquid only.
It is proved that Yucca Schidigera having the natural affinity to bind and
eliminate ammonia substances.
Liquid form of Yucca Schidigera is the best way to control the ammonia toxicity
due to the fallowing reasons.
• Liquid form yucca mixes the pond water very easily and quickly.
• The mixed liquid of Yucca Schidigera spreads very fastly all over the pond.
• The Yucca Schidigera liquid starts functioning immediately after mixing in
Benefits: In Pond:
• Adsorbs toxic gases like Ammonia, Hydrogen sulphide, Methane etc.
• Action is fast, the animals recover quickly from the stress or shock.
• Improves water quality quickly in high risk conditions.
• Optimizes plankton levels.
• Helps to increase DO levels.
• Animals grow fast, without stress.
• Reduces chemical oxygen demand (COD) and Biological oxygen demand
• Makes the gut more stable, healthy and helps for better feeding, health,
and body weights.
Suspected risk conditions in aquaculture:
• Slow mortalities • Poor feeding • Poor growths • Size variations.
The above conditions indicate forthcoming signals of high risk. As a first step
of remedy, it is strongly recommended to use. YUCCASOL to prevent or reduce
the severity of the problem.
Shrimp Ponds: 250ml-350ml / hectare (or) 100-150 ml / acre once in 2-3 weeks
In Feed : 5 ml / kg. of feed – 7-10 days in a month (or) as advised by an aqua
Presentation: 500 ml, 1 ltr.