Liquid CALCIUM & PHOSPHORUS preparation
1. Improves milk production to its maximum possible extent.
2. Helps for better bone and skeletol strength.
3. Prevents hypocalcimia and milk fever.
4. Prevents complications like dystocia, retention of placenta, metritis, mastitis etc.
5. Increases growth and body weights of calves.
6. Improves health, vigour, appetite, bone strength and growth of dogs.
Cattle & Buffaloes / Horses : 100 ml./ day / 7-10 days in a month.
Calves : 40 ml./ day / 7 days in a month.
Dogs : 5 ml. / day.
Sheep & Goats : 10 ml. / day – 7 days in a month. (or) as advised by a veterinarian.
PRESENTATION : 1ltr. plastic container