Liquid calcium & phosphorus preparation
for better animal health and productivity
1. Improves milk production to its
maximum possible extent.
2. Helps for better bone and skeletol
3. Prevents hypocalcimia and milk
4. Prevents complications like
dystocia, retention of placenta,
metritis, mastitis etc.
5. Increases growth and body
weights of calves.
6. Improves health, vigour, appetite,
bone strength and growth of dogs.
DOSAGE : LIVESTOCK
Cattle & Buffaloes / Horses :
100 ml./ day / 7-10 days in a month.
Calves : 40 ml./ day / 7 days in a month.
Dogs : 5 ml. / day.
Sheep & Goats :
10 ml. / day – 7 days in a month.
(or) as advised by a veterinarian.
500 ml., 1ltr. plastic containers