• Saccharomyces boulardii is used to help colonize the gastrointestinal tract with healthy flora.
• It used to prevent and treat diarrhea caused by the non specific origin or use of antibiotics.
• S. boulardii has ability to bind and flush out pathogens such as E. coli and Salmonella, thus it inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
• S. boulardii has an anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to maintain gut health in Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• It prevents various digestive disorders.
• Improves growth and performance in all birds. Improves feed efficiency and weight gain in commercial broilers.
• Helps to improve egg production and persistency in commmercial layers.
DOSAGE: in drinking water:
Poultry : 1 ml per 1 ltr drinking water for 7 days in
each course (or) as advised by a veterinarian.
Presentation: 1 ltr.