For better animal health & productivity
1. Acts as appetizer and helps for better digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
2. Improves milk yield with better fat and protein content.
3. Increases growths, body weights, muscle strengths, health, immunity and activeness of animals.
4. Animal feels comfort and relieves from stress caused of any kind.
5. Improves palatability of the feed.
Adult Cattle, Buffalo, Horse, Camel – 100 gms / animal / day.
Calves, Sheep & Goat – 50 gms. / animal / day.
Lactating Cows & Breeding Bulls – 200 gms / animal / day.
In feed rations : 10-20 kg. / ton of feed. (or) as advised by a veterinarian.
1kg. pouch, 25kg. bag