1. Releases phytate bound phos-phorus from plant feed stuffs in the poultry feed ration.
2. Improves mineral and protein utilization.
3. Increases phosphorus availability of the feed and reduces the addition of DCP.
4. Releases minerals for assimilation.
5. Higher growth rate and extra body weights seen in broilers .
6. More egg production with more thickness of egg shells seen.
7. Prevents leg weakness and other phosphorus deficiency related symptoms or disorders.
Phoscare – 5000 : 100 gm. / ton of feed 25 grams of Phoscare – 5000 should be used to replace every kg. of DCP – with due correction of calcium.
Phoscare – 2500 : 200 gm. / ton of feed 50 grams of Phoscare – 2500 should be used to replace every kg. of DCP – with due correction of calcium.
Special Note : DCP replacement with phytase should be planned with careful consideration of fish, SFC and DORB contents of feed, age and phosphorus requirements of birds. Avoid over dosing or under dosing. Proper mixing of feed and Phoscare also very very important for better results. Always keep the Phoscare in air tight containers after usage.
Presentation :1kg. pouch, 25 kg.