Benefits : POULTRY :
1. Minimises the bacterial load in the gut.
2. Prevents the infections like E.coli, fowl typhoid, fowl cholera etc.
3. Improves egg production in layers & weight gains in broilers.
4. Controls enteritis, loose droppings & culls formations.
1. Prevents & controls all kinds of bacterial infections.
2. Improves digestion & absorption of nutrients by reducing the bacterial load in the gut.
3. Increases growth and body weights.
POULTRY : As a supportive therapy
Preventive use : 250 gm./ton of feed – 5-7 days.
Treatment use: 500 gm-1 kg. / ton of feed – 7-10 days. or as advised by a veterinarian.
Preventive use : 1 kg. / ton of feed – 5-7 days.
Treatment use : 2 kg. / ton of feed – 7-10 days. (or) as advised by a fish consultant.
Special Note : It should be used mainly as growth promoter and to control mild infections only. During serious outbreaks potential antibiotics should be used.
1 Kg., 5 Kg, 25 kg drum.