Enrofloxacin & Bromhexine Hcl Oral Solution
For the prevention and treatment of
• CRD • CCRD • Infectious Coryza • Colibacillosis
• Pullorum & Fowl Typhoid • Staphylococcal infection
• Secondary bacterial infections of viral outbreaks.
• Broad spectrum activity.
• Wide safety margin even in higher doses.
• Rapid absorption and fast action.
• High degree of expectorant action.
Dosage: Orally through drinking water:
Cattle & Pigs : For the Treatment of infections of the
respiratory and alimentary tract: 1.25 – 2.5 ml of
Enroliq-B (Liq) per 100 kgs of b.wt. for 3-5 days
(or) as advised by a Veterinarian.