Enrofloxacin Oral Solution 10% W/V
For the prevention and treatment of
• CRD • CCRD • Infectious Coryza • Colibacillosis
• Pullorum & Fowl typhoid • Staphylococcal infection
• Secondary bacterial infections of viral outbreaks
• Colisepticemia • Fowl cholera • Infectious arthritis
• Cystitis • Dermatitis • Bronchitis
• Broad spectrum activity.
• Wide safety margin even in higher doses.
Dosage: Orally through drinking water:
Cattle & Pigs : For the Treatment of infections of the
respiratory and alimentary tract : 2.5 – 5.0 ml of Enroliq
(Liq) per 100 kgs of b.wt. for 3-5 days
(or) as advised by a Veterinarian.
7days for Sheep and Goat from last Treatment.